Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One of those days.....

Wish it was the weekend Wednesday

Remember my "memes"? Boy, have they all come true. And I do wish it was Friday. This is already one of those days......

I'm tired. We even had a three day weekend last weekend but today I just feel down to the bone, can't do another thing, tired. I just want to go back to bed, ya know?

I've got a fever, I'm hot and cold at the same time, and my hands are shaking. I have preschool today, then piano, and I'm trying to decide if I should reschedule or just muck through it. I hate rescheduling, I can't stand letting people down. I despise being sick. I don't have time for it, ya know?

A while ago on the news they had a little "tester" where they switched over to digital tv so you'd know if you were ready or not. According to the test we were fine, we still had tv. So why did all of our channels go blank yesterday if we were supposedly fine? Luckily we don't watch much TV but now I'm definitely going to miss Lost tonight. It's just annoying, ya know?

My house is a disgrace. If you saw it you would cringe. I need to clean, I hate to clean but I've just got to do it. But I'm just so tired. And my laundry....well, we won't even go there. I like blogging, and reading blogs, and I love my new job at The Giveaway. But it's so easy to do those things instead of laundry or cleaning. So..... so.... incredibly, mind numbingly easy, ya know?

My life is amazing. Do I really have a single thing to complain about? No. Am I blessed beyond belief? Yes. Are there things I should be doing that should be so so easy? Yes. But do I do them? No. Do I feel like there is this weight bearing down on me that I can't get off of me? Yes. But do I also know of One who can help bear my burden, as imagined as it may be? Yes. And I know it's time to turn to Him.

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have a fever. I used to teach lots of piano, and I remember being sick and still trying to teach enthusiastically. Sooo tiring. I hope you start feeling better soon. And I hope your tv starts working too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being sick, but I love a clean house!! Spring clceaning.. Ita almost around the corner. ..
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being sick is the worst! I'm sorry it's one of those days, tomorrow is a new one though!

    You've hit the nail right on the head though...why it is I can read all of these lovely blogs, but I can't finish my laundry? Ugghhh...I'm going to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! Today was about the only day I got things accomplished today. But youa re feeling sickish so ya got an excuse. I hope you feel better soon Sharla. But I do like it when you update your blog alot. I LOVE reading bout you. I made chili yesterday, it was really good but when I woke up this morning all I could do was smell chili I went cleaning like mad! Plus I knew my visiting teacher was coming over. How come I can clean like mad for someone else but not do it for myself and family? It's strange I know. I'm getting better at it, but it's oh so hard when there is facebook and blogging around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better now. I wish I could say I LOVE housework! It will be a better day tomorrow, I am sure!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright Blessings to you!!! Don't stress girl, You will be A OK :)
    You already get so much done..how can you get everything done everyday??
    I am like you in that way too.For me i usually get the easy things done sometimes ,but if i get the chance to just zone..(Blogs etc) that is a good day too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better today. I know what you mean about rescheduling...then you have to do it some other time instead of just getting it done.
    And maybe The Giveaway work is so much easier because when it's done, it's done. Laundry and cleaning just always have to be done, over and over. And there's no thanks, only complaining if it isn't done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so much easier to accept your own mess than other peoples. Just like Covington Sensation I like to clean other peoples houses a lot more than mine. Although I don't have kids so it is alot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a miserable Wednesday. I, too wish it was the weekend! I LOVE the weekends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Would you still LOVE me if you knew I was feeling great? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails