Friday, October 28, 2011

Love love love Gardner Village!

So I had heard about Gardner Village, and I actually even tried to find it once, but we finally went tonight and I am in LOVE with that place! I can't wait to go see what they have for every season. Right now, they have it all decked out for Halloween, and it is so fun!


We were lucky enough to be sent four tickets to Ride to a Witch at Gardner Village as part of their Witch Fest. We got our tickets (which just happened to be BUGS!) And then went on a hay ride to their special little witch village with real live witches!

We were greeted by this lovely witch, much to the embarrassment of my growing 10 year old. lol
We were able to explore her adorable little house.
We busted some moves in the groovy witch cabin.

Helped one witch stir up some witchy (and smelly) brew.


Heard some spooky nursery rhymes, and had a very serious graveside service for Fred, the dead cockroach.
Overall, we had a blast! Make sure you get there and check out everything they have before Halloween is over! You will not be disappointed.

Now I just can't wait to go back without the kids so I can really relax and enjoy it.
(Shh, don't tell)
But aren't they adorable? Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails