Sunday, July 11, 2010

Soundtrack Sunday-Free

*Soundtrack Sunday is best enjoyed listening to the music while you read the post*


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A couple of weeks ago I wrote my first Soundtrack Sunday titled Free.  This week, I'd like to talk about a different kind of free.  

The kind of free I seem to always take for granted. 

And that I feel hangs in the balance, right now. 

How many people have died, and are still dying, sacrificing everything for me? 

Yes, me.  

I want to remember them today. 

I want to remember all who have sacrificed for the freedoms that we have. 

I want to remember our Founding Fathers.

And the sacrifices they made. 

And I want to remember my Father in Heaven, who guided and directed those great men. 

And who guides and directs us today. 

May we always remember Him.  


(By the way, I would highly recommend that you find and watch the HBO mini-series movie John Adams. So, so amazing.  And such a great reminder of how blessed we are .)


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. That is all I need to say. Just amazing. I loved this movie too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails