Monday, November 30, 2009

I did it!!


Wow, I can't believe I did it. Of course there were some pretty pathetic posts, but I did post every single day in November. Phew! I am thinking about doing it again in December, if I'm crazy enough, just because I believe in the theme.

The theme for December is to give somebody something every day. And no, we're not talking about a swift kick in the pants, although some days I want to do that too. It can be as elaborate or simple as you want from money to a charity or a smile or a letter to someone. I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow if I'm going to hop on board.

I hope you're not all totally sick of hearing from me yet. And I want you to know that I REALLY appreciate your comments! And that aint' no lie!

So I'll keep the posts coming and you keep those comments coming. Alright ya'll?

Oh, and since I'm awful and getting out and reading blogs if you'd like me to check out yours leave the link in your comment and I promise I will!

Happy November!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your 30 posts. I too am mulling over joining in on the December challenge for the same reason! Hmm I suppose I have until the end of tomorrow, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you MADE it! Did they have any cool web badges for your blog of anything?

    WAY to GO Sharla! The Dec. giving theme is a good idea.
    Hmm. I am thinking about it.
    Do i really have to give you the link to my blog?
    **clears voice** My button is on your blog as one you helped design...I sure hope you visit me from time to time....
    Talk at you later girl! You are AWESOME!!!! (Now go spend some of that money you got on your sweet kids and hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on posting every day! I was going to start in January to try to post daily...but you just inspired me to start tomorrow to post every day in December. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty amazing that you accomplished this. I think it would be hard to post every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Amazing accomplishment from this Mom's point of view! CONGRATS! I'm anxious to see what you come up with for the month of December.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I made it through NaBloPoMo for the 2nd year in a row. I love it! Last year, like you I felt like continuing through December. I think I made it without missing a day until March or something. By then I needed a break!

    I am interested to see what you come up with for the Dec. theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had a great time hearing from you every day! Congrats on posting that much. I'd like to say I'll join in Dec. but really, a post every day? Can I just give somebody something and not post about it? :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not sick of you at all... :) keep em' coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a great idea! I'm on board. Congrats on your posts. And I just read last years post on the giving. WOW you made me cry. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that picture with the caption! So funny! I just about took the challenge but I didn't. So at least you've got satisfaction! ha ha

    I just read your post about the neighbor calling the cops - I've got some stories myself! It's interesting how one person can make you feel as if the whole world is down on you.

    I like this new December goal. I think I might just give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should do it. Even though I don't comment as much as you post, I still like to read all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just thought I'd let you know I have posted at least once every day in December..and no memes yet lol Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you! That is quite an achievement. I look forward to reading your 31 December posts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you MADE it! Did they have any cool web badges for your blog of anything?

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails