Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay, I just have to share...*edited*

** You guys, I was totally teasing! You can enter. I want you to! **
(And no, it doesn't do anything for me if you click on the link. Just go there to enter yourself!)

I don't want to share this because if I do I have less chance of winning.....but I want the extra entries!! (At least I'm honest, right?)

I am going to win a YEARS worth of TIDE detergent for cold water! (I'm obsessive about just washing in cold water so it's perfect).

Okay, okay, if you want to enter too you can check it out HERE!!

But please don't.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel! If I sign in or go look from your link do you get an extra entry? I will do that for ya! And I won't enter...promise.
    I am a cold water freak also, the only time I used hot and this will be the time you do too when your kids are older, was when I needed to wash my kids soccer, baseball or track clothes. It has to be some wickedly good kind of miracle detergent to get out the dirt and stink from mud and sweat in cold water for me to have used it. If it works that good, let me know and I will send some down to Mason so he can use it to wash his cloths with in AZ, LOL!! I don't need to use hot water anymore, since they are all gone and I don't have the dirt, grim, etc to try and get out of their cloths. But, I do have gardening dirt and sweat pluse my painting , etc that I like to use hot water on. So, if anyone knows if it works, I mean really works...let me know. And let me know if you want me to log in so you get credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not entering....just letting you know I was here! I hope you win ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails