Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Panda Winner!

I am happy and sad to announce our Happy Panda winner! Happy because I'm glad for who won and sad because everyone didn't get to win. Here are the results from Random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

62

Timestamp: 2009-01-30 18:47:37 UTC


So I counted my comments and I'm pretty sure this was #62. (not sure what I'm going to do with hundreds of comments...but I'm glad I get to find out)

Without further ado...the WINNER is:

yyeres who said...

this will be for my neice who will be born in a couple weeks
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:57:00 PM

Congratulations! I will be emailing you and if I don't hear from the winner within three days I will pick a new winner. Thanks!

0 catchy comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails