Hello. I spent today perusing the blog of the person I have to send stocking stuff to when I realized that whoever has me is going to find very little about me on this blog. I have a private blog that is a lot more personal but if you haven't already noticed this blog has very few posts and isn't the easiest to find stuff on. Maybe you will find out some about me on my profile but I decided to copy over a post from my other blog so you can learn more about me. Oh, and just so you know I love everything! I really am an easy person to please....
So here goes:
1. I do not like having shoes on my feet and kick them off the second I step inside.
2. I have a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ.
3. I LOVE chocolate.
4. At pretty much any moment I have a song stuck in my head which often comes out vocally.
5. I love to sing but don't like listening to my own voice.
6. I'm one of those people that needs almost constant validation from others.
7. For as long as I can remember I've pretty much had a constant headache.
8. I am willing to do some of the silliest things in order to get my kids to laugh.
9. When I was a kid I was a klepto-maniac.
10. I love to dance but am not very good at it.
11. I have a Bachelors degree in Elementary Ed with a music minor.
12. I have always loved kids but sadly have more patience when they're not my own.
13. Before I was married I was a shameless flirt.
14. I didn't have many girlfriends that could stand me before I got married.
15. When I was 11 my Mom was my worst enemy and now she's my best friend.
16. I love being married WAY, WAY more than being single.
17. I love warm summer rain.
18. I love the smell of fresh clean babies. (especially if they're mine, aaaah)
19. My favorite color used to be blue but now it is pink! (see #20 for the reason why)
20. I have four boys, ages 7, 4 (this week) and 1 year old twins.
21. I'm a bad cook.
22. I don't like to cook.
23. Growing up I always told myself that I'd cook a hot breakfast for my family every day (Hah!)
24. I LOVE to read which is a strength and a weakness.
25. I read really fast and can't stand to follow along with someone else reading.
26. I'm good at spelling. (Watch, I'll misspell something in this post)
27. I'm not too good at receiving criticism.
28. I like to take naps.
29. I hate a messy house but that doesn't keep me from having one.
30. I am organized in the workforce but not at home.
31. I love artichokes, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and spinach.
32. I played flute for 7 years and still sound horrible. (My Mom says this isn't true and to tell you that I conducted the band in Junior High when they played Canon in D)
33. I teach piano lessons.
34. I teach preschool and I love it!!
35. I am too often plagued with the fear that people are talking bad about me.
36. I had a lot more self confidence in high school.
37. One time my hubby and I had a complete conversation singing opera style.
38. I used to have no trouble speaking in front of people but now I'm chicken.
39. Laundry is the bane of my existence.
40. I actually really don't want to be rich but I don't want to have to worry about money either.
41. I am awful at budgeting and balancing the checkbook.
42. I wanted to marry a nerd but not a band nerd.
43. I'm married to the sweetest band teacher ever.
44. I love listening to music and like pretty much everything but country and hard core rap and rock.
45. I am happiest when I'm just hanging out with my family. (and not stressing)
46. When I was a little girl I would run away to the park and ask strangers to swing me.
47. I've never mowed a lawn in my life.
48. I kind of like camping.
49. I hate snakes.
50. I love to scrapbook but haven't done much lately.
51. I love making cards.
52. I want a baby girl but am not sure I want more kids.
53. I love scary movies (as long as it's not satanic or gory)
54. My favorite book genre is Mystery.
55. I love to write and someday want to write books: children, youth and adult.
56. I cannot draw to save my life!
57. I am a bad procrastinator.
58. I was always unlucky and never won anything until I started entering blog giveaways.
59. I am not an animal lover although I wish I was.
60. Too often I open my mouth without thinking first but never ever mean to offend.
61. I really do love everyone.
62. I love to roller skate and used to make up roller skating dances.
63. I've never understood why girls have to go to the bathroom all together when nobody really even needs to go.
64. I love flowers but don't really have a favorite.
65. I have a brown thumb.
66. I like chick flicks.
67. I miss living close to my Mom.
68. I used to have really straight hair without even trying.
69. I broke my right arm when I was 8 and my Mom kept the pins they put in.
70. I have two older brothers and one younger sister.
71. I have never been good about eating breakfast.
72. I love the beach but don't love swimming in the ocean.
73. I've never been snow skiing.
74. I was born in Kansas.
75. I've lived in California and Utah.
76. I've visited Mexico, Hawaii, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Nevada, Catalina, and Wyoming.
77. I want to visit Europe.
78. I hate Vegas.
79. My favorite season is Spring (if we actually get a spring, unlike this year)
80. I was married on July 31, 1999 in the Los Angeles temple.
81. I used to love butterflies but got burnt out on them.
82. I can't remember how many times I've read the Book of Mormon. I think five times.
83. My favorite restaurant is The Olive Garden
84. I like shopping online. (It's a weakness)
85. Chatting online with my friends keeps me sane some days.
86. I am too selfish of a person.
87. I HATE watching sports.
88. I love my husband and kids. (Duh!)
89. My husband makes me laugh everyday.
90. I've never had a ticket. (knock on wood)
91. I am NOT a morning person. (although I want to be)
92. I had a crush on my third grade teacher who was an adult version of Alfalfa. (not good)
93. I love nursing my babies.
94. I cried when I found out I was pregnant with my first child and I cried when I found out I was having twins and I cried when I found out they were boys.
95. I love reading children's books but still don't do it often enough with my children.
96. I have always had insane dreams and remember them too well.
97. I have the worst memory!!
98. I love to get my feet and back rubbed and my hair played with.
99. I can't have pierced ears.
100. I have been to Disneyland more times than I can count.
101. I feel like this post is very self centered and can't even believe how many times I've said "I", although my hubby says I put myself down too much. I'm just honest!
Time to Read
1 week ago