Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!




So, do you all have your Christmas trees up yet? Hmmm?? Okay, I admit it, mine only finally got put up last night. And honestly it has made me feel so much better about life and all that I have to do. I love having all my decorations up and always intend to do it the day after Thanksgiving but that never seems to happen. Anyway, An Island Life is having a giveaway/contest where you post pictures of your Christmas tree to win. I decided I didn't want to enter it for me, though.




My best friend and sister in law, Liz, is one of the most artistic and talented people I know and every year she has the most AMAZING christmas trees. She usually hand makes her ornaments and each year seems better than the last. So when I heard about this contest I decided I wanted to post pictures of her tree so she could hopefully win.

So this is her tree. Amazing, I know! And if her tree wins she gets the prize!



2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! She is very talented and creative! I hope she wins! I'll be sure to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog while blog hopping.
    Your tree is great! So creative... like a fairy tale.
    http://elislids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails