Thursday, May 8, 2008

For my amazingly talented brother

I made a card!! This is for my older brother, Jay, who is an amazing artist, and I mean amazing! You can check out his website here. Not only is he an incredible artist who is almost done with his Masters degree, he also finds time to write Symphonies on the side (and be the cutest daddy ever). He really does so much it's completely mind boggling. He recently celebrated his birthday and he also had his art in a couple of shows and so I wanted to make him an extra special card. I cased this from Angela Sgro's designs. The inside sun is the artwork of my neighbor KaeLynn Winn. This card was really fun to make. The saying is: "Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform the yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso



1 comment:

  1. hi Sharla - I just want to say thanks for entering my popcap video game give-away at kids health notes. http://www.kidshealthnotes.com

    I love to scrap too, but these days it's a rare thing, if i can even sit down! how do YOU do it? you have twins!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails