Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Norah Jones Review


I have been a huge fan of Norah Jones ever since I first heard her music, so I jumped at the chance to review her newest album, especially since it was coming out on my birthday, of all days!

Like most music for me, this is a mixed review. The number one thing I like most about this album was how unique and varied it is. I've listened to it three times, and I'm still surprised every time with the diversity of the songs I hear. Granted, some of the songs are not my favorite, and I probably wouldn't have bought them on their own, but overall I enjoyed it.

One of the songs that surprised me was Bull Rider. The more I have listened to that song, the more I love it. And it really wasn't one I thought I would like. She sings with so many different artists, you really are guaranteed to find some that you love. I am not a huge fan of Dolly Parton, and never would have put their voices together, but I actually ended up really enjoying Creepin' in. Some others I enjoy are Virginia Moon and More than this.

But don't take my word for it.....go check it out yourself!

* YouTube: http://bit.ly/norahYT
* Link to Preorder on Amazon: http://amzn.to/Njpreorder
**This review is my honest opinion. I was sent the album to review from One2One Network and will be entered into a drawing for a gift card. No other compensation was received. **

1 comment:

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails