Monday, October 4, 2010

My winners....

Yeah, yeah, I  know I said that I would announce my winners on Saturday and that it is now Monday....

but better late then never, right?

So here are the winners of my Earth Fruits Yogurt contest using random.org in this particular order........................

WINNER #1: Anonymous said... 5 

I have a sister-in-law that lives in Provo that could use a GNO. Her mom starts chemo today and she's having a rough time. It would be fun to take her and Kalli out for frozen yogurt. After all chocolate makes almost anything better right?
--Heather M,
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:32:00 AM

WINNER #2: Utah Mom said... 1

:) I'll take you with me if I win.
Monday, September 27, 2010 10:15:00 PM

AND.....WINNER #3: Kerri said... 9

I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT! And my daughter is going to babysit your boys on FRiday:))
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:02:00 AM

LOL, I don't think I could have chosen more worthy winners!  

And even if you didn't win......get on over there and try it for yourself.  It is SO worth it!

1 comment:

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails