Thursday, November 5, 2009

Uh-oh Spaghetti-o

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

I knew it was going to happen.

And here I am.

This screen has been open on my computer all. day. long.

And I still don't have anything to say.

Seriously. I was hoping if I just started writing something would come. But it's just not.

I've been working today. And I wanted to clean but that hasn't happened yet. My sister is coming and my house is a mess. Already. Even though I cleaned most of it last Friday.

Well, I guess that was almost a week ago, huh? Wow, how time flies.

Anyway....

hmm......

well.....

okay.....

Okay, this is pathetic!! Please please give me ideas of things to write about. Okay? I need help!

(And I hope this still counts as a post today, as lame as it is.)

3 comments:

  1. HA! Totally still counts. Since this is what most of my posts usually are. (Shhhhh!)

    And I have no ideas. Apologies. If I had any, I'd blog them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the list of topics I listed a couple of posts ago. Or check out Mama's losing it--writing prompts..
    There is bound to be something.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails