Monday, November 2, 2009

This crazy thing called....Love

You all know I love my man and think he's the hottest guy around. But I am an honest person, so I have to tell you that this guy over there, you know, on the left, is not so bad looking himself. And then when you add his velvety voice, well.....let's just say I'm a sucker.

I first heard of Michael Buble about four years ago or so, I heard his song HOME on the radio and I was in love.....with his voice. That is still one of my favorite songs of all time. After I heard that I went and found him on itunes and bought his CD. So you can only imagine how excited I was when I had the opportunity to review his new CD called Crazy Love. And I am still crazy in love.....with his voice.

My husband and I have actually danced to my favorite song on his CD (the song actually called Crazy Love) a few times since I got it. I've actually always liked that song, and I do like the original Aaron Neville version, but I am love love loving this version by Buble. It's mine and hubby's new song. Our ten year song.

Anyhoodle, if you haven't already please go buy this CD. It will always be one of my favorites. And I hope one of yours too. So go check out the Michael Buble official website and the Michael Buble facebook page.

And you'll hear from me again tomorrow......promise.

5 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you on this one! This album is on my Christmas list for sure (and it's SO cheap on Amazon)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why but I really liked this entry. It was well written, to the point, funny but not belaboring. Good Job sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I would have never heard or seen him if it was not for you. I am sending Papa the link. He has always been into Country and know he will love this. I even love it! And the scenary isn't bad either. Thanks! Would make a great stocking stuffer for Papa to listen to on the way to work instead of talk radio...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi im dropping in from SITS hope to hear from you.I love love michael buble! I actually have a couple of his songs on my blogpod, also we have alot of family in utah, heber,ogden,layton etc Im going to add you to my blogroll, hope we become blog buddies:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails