Pamela, over at PMKU (who I have known from Happy Panda Baby for a while and didn't even know she had a blog) tagged me. And I knew if I didn't do it now I would forget. I have actually received a couple of awards but I don't remember from who or where because I didn't take care of it right away. Pathetic, I know.
1. What is your current obsession? Winning the laptop and contest over at MomLogic ever since I found out I was in the top ten! GO VOTE! ;) Oh, and finding a job for Eldon. Haven't thought about much else lately.
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? My yoga pants.
3. What's for dinner? Hmm...not sure. Hot dogs? Nutricious and delicious. ( ha....ha.)
4. What are you listening to? The movie Hercules in the background, screeching, banging, whining, you know, the usual.
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. I got to know Pamela after one of the first giveaways I won. She has now decked my twins out in adorable outfits TWICE for FREE. I love their store! And now I will be reading her blog. She is generous and honestly amazing to work with!
6. Favorite vacation spots? Vacation? What's that? I went to Hawaii in 10th grade and I've always wanted to go back with Eldon. There are a lot of places I'd love to visit. It's like you need money or something though. Weird.
7. What am I reading right now? I'll Find You, The Distant Songs of Earth, Green River Running Red, The Book of Mormon.
8. Four words to describe myself. Oh man, I am not likin' this question. Okay, here goes: Forgetful, Loyal, Silly, Lazy.
9. Guilty Pleasure? Chocolate and reading, preferably together.
10. First Spring thing to do? Send the kids outside!
Now, I will pass this on to:
Anyone who wants to do it! There are too many of you that I want to have do it but I don't have time to find you and link you. Let me know if you do it!
Time to Read
1 week ago