Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh my heck I'm in the top 10! Please vote for me!!



So, remember when I wrote this post for the Momlogic Mother of all bloggers contest? Well, guess what??!!! I just found out I'm in the top 10 and now I will be begging everyone I know to go vote for me so I can win a laptop and be featured on Momlogic for their big Mother's Day shindig!!!
Do a little dance, shake a little booty, my cruddy day just turned happy smiley groovy!

Okay, here's the deal you guys. You have to go vote for me. If you love me, or like me, or tolerate me, or have heard of me, or have pity on me, please go vote!
(okay, okay, enough begging yet?)

So, to vote go HERE and click on the little circle by The Mom Nerd (that's me!) and then click on vote. It's so easy I could do it in my sleep!
Please tell all your friends and family and on twitter and facebook and wherever else and get them helping me out too! Thanks so much!!

22 comments:

  1. I already did...(I saw one of the others asking for votes, went over, saw you on there, and clicked to vote for you!) Yippee! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you and did a post for you too! I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! (and no need to sign up to vote either, easy voting)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted...Good Luck!
    sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for ya and I am keeping my fingers crossed. You deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted it too, not sure how much it will do for you, but it might help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, good question. Can we vote more than once? See I told you MOMNERD rocks the house!!!I only hope someday I can be as COOL as you! Thanks for letting me follow you and giving me help when I need it. . .You are DA BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted, and making Papa do it too. Can we vote daily?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Necermind, I read the rules and it says only one vote per member...(&(*^%%*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you really say "oh my heck" on your blog. Sorry to break it to ya sis but you are now officially a Utahn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I voted for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tryed to vote for you yesterday and it said I had already voted(I hadn't voted) I tryed again today and it still says I voted. Sorry I guess my vote just won't count. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails