Friday, March 20, 2009

Betcha Didn't know........

That I don't look around too closely when I'm in a bathroom somewhere else after the time that I looked over and there was a mirror right next to where I was.....*ahem*...... sitting.

*shudder*

And I would equally bet that this bit of information is something that you would have been perfectly happy to not know. So sorry about that.

Auds at Barking Mad made me do it. I'm kinda in the mood to win something and a very cool Twilight package seemed like just the thing. (I don't own any of the books and I want to)

Can you blame me?

5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you at all! My mom bought me all of the Twilight books and I can't imagine being without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) im glad my bathroom doesn't have a mirror nearby!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends Sunday evening. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so excited that I just bought the Twilight DVD and am going to watch it today-buy the books, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know those British..they get you to reveal ALL kinds of things! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails