Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I want this one!


I really want to win a Pink Vado Pocket Video Cam by Creative Labs
Kelsey at Vanilla Joy is giving one away along with four other great prizes! Go check it out here.
I found her blog a little while ago and have been hooked ever since!


You can also visit some of her sponsors and also learn how to make money by taking simple surveys by visiting these places: paid online surveys, legitimate paid surveys and ipsos i say. Is there an easier way to make a little extra cash?


5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest camera ever! I hope you win. Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest. Good luck. Your blog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo-thanks for sharing...just went over and checked it out...very cool!!! PS...love your blog!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharla!
    Thanks for checking out my blog. I do secretly want a little boy someday...maybe when the triplets go to school...
    I would love to check out your blog! May I be invited?
    Thanks so much!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharla it was fun to hear from you and find your blog. I hope to see you at club soon! Have a fun Halloween. I loved your costumes at the carnival!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! Aren't kids fun?! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails