Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a new dawn......and my winner

*Soundtrack Sunday is best enjoyed listening to the music while you read the post*




So it's a new year.
I've been in a funk. But no more.

No more, I tell you.

Life is good.

Really good.

There is so much to look forward to.

I've never been a huge fan of the new year. I'm usually tired, not ready for break to be over, burnt out from company, and ready to sleep non-stop.
Not exactly the right mood for resolutions if you know what I mean.
But this year is going to be different. I'm making resolutions. Some good ones.

And I can do them this time, because I'm not going to do them on my own. I have the Lord on my side. And He will help me.

Sing it from the rooftops.....life is good! The gospel is true!

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life.......

and I'm feeling good.

What are your resolutions? How are you feeling? Good or bad I want to know!




P.S. Here is the winner for my EyeBuyDirect Giveaway:

Kellye and Jamie said... 17

Following eyebuydirect on fb. Kellyeandjosh@aol.com


Watch for another giveaway soon!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!
    Looking forward to hearing more from you!
    Love ya Sharla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feelin pretty darn good. :) This year is going to rock the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song! So appropriate!
    I'm bummed that it's back to real life already too, but brewing up some killer resolutions here. I hope.

    One of yours should be pictures of some of your past chaos....'cause you know it's funnier when you blog it, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails