So you ready for a new giveaway? This one is geared more towards my regular readers because you do have to do a little bit of work. Not much, just a little. hee hee
During the next few weeks I will have quite a few product review posts that I am really excited about! From jewelry to books to kid stuff I am so excited to share some of the great things I've found! One of the reviews I'm most excited about is an adorable sling book display from All Children's Furniture. I literally spent hours perusing their site that sells everything from kids furniture to toys to educational items! My wish list is a mile long! In honor of these reviews I'm having a giveaway!
What you can win is $20 CASH!!
But you can't win this is the old fashioned bloggy ways. Oh no sirree. Here are the rules:
1. Make a comment at the bottom of this post telling me that you want a chance at the $20 contest. Any comment will do, but please don't be too awfully boring if at all possible. (Don't you just cringe when people say that, it's awful when you are expected to be brilliant. Like you can just pull it out of a hat, right?) That is required before anything else!
2. In order to REALLY be entered you have to comment on AT LEAST ONE review post. In every review post that you read and comment on please say in your comment something like "I want that 20!" AS WELL AS your real comment which will of course have to do with the review post. (By the way, I will remind you of this contest in every review post and lead you back to here. If I remember, anyway)
3. You will get an entry for EVERY review post you comment on, as long as you mention "20" somewhere in your comment.
4. So here is how it will work. On November 1, I will come back and choose a winner out of everyone who commented on my review posts and mentioned "20". Then, I will come back to this post and make sure they commented here too. If they did, they will win the $20 of cold, hard, cash!
5. Clear as mud??? If you are still totally confused just email me and I'll do my best to make you more confused, I mean explain it better. ;) Good luck and have fun!