Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's all about giving

I love this time of year! Thanksgiving and Christmas are by far my two favorite holidays. And although I do LOVE the food and presents, what I really love the most is being with family and celebrating the spirit of these holidays. I really truly am thankful for so much in my life. And there is nobody more important to me than my Savior so I love being able to celebrate His birth and life. And for me, even more than receiving, I love the act of giving. I love thinking carefully about my gifts and finding (or making) that perfect gift.

I have been so impressed with 5minutesformom. I am a total giveaway junkie. (of course I would be I had the worst luck until I started entering giveaways). And this year they have gotten companies to not only give to their readers but to also donate to families in need through the under the tree program. So, a big shout out to them!!! Now that's something I'm proud to be a part of...

Under the Tree Banner

Christmas Giveaway Gifts 240x240


0 catchy comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails