Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the things i do for fun

I’ve already got a blog about me and my fam but I wanted another blog that’s all about my craft projects and the things I do for fun. So here it is in it’s raw just barely made form. I will include info about my adventures in my Simply Fun business, scrapbooking, stamping, card making, project doing, singing, and whatever else that may come up in this oh so incredibly exciting life of mine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments and will be incorporating some fun giveaways in the future! So bookmark this awesome blog (and hopefully I’ll start getting some fun stuff on it). Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I love blogs and am glad to have one more to look at. I guess we will have to find some time to "create" more so we will both have more stuff to add, right?

    Em

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails