Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring thank you

If anybody is actually looking here they are probably thinking holy cow this blog is so stinking boring. I'm sorry about that but my twins keep me from doing much of "the things I do for fun". Although playing with them is fun in itself. I did get to sing last weekend with DE and two other couples at Stake Conference. It was nice to get to sing again. I wrote more about that on my other blog. Anyway, here is a card and a little bottle of goodies I made for my neighbor. She has come over twice now and cleaned my house and done my dishes. She has also taken my kids a few times as well which is not the easiest thing to do let me tell you. I finally got around to making her something using two things I got from Sale a bration. It's not a great picture but I used the rubons on the jar and the scallop punch and stamps on the card. It was fun and I love these colors. The card says: "A friend is someone who makes it easy".

2 comments:

  1. How cute. I love it. What a nice neighbor!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweety huh? I'd say you are too. Those are really cute projects and I'm sure she loves them.

    As I told you before, I love the flower arrangement as well.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the bloggy air I breathe, but please keep my air clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails